How to buy your ticket
- Go to torontopearson.com/parking.
- In the parking reservation widget, enter a start and end date/time that does not exceed 24 hours in total parking duration. (Please note your Park and Ride return ticket on the UP Express is only valid for 7 hours after you departure time).
- Select “Get Quote” and choose Terminal 1 Daily Park & UP Express Promo as your parking product, then complete your purchase.
Families with up to 2 adults and up to 3 children (19 years of age and under) can travel on the train with this ticket. The Park and Ride product will appear for purchase for stays under 24 hours.
Where to park
- Follow the signs to Terminal 1, Departures Level (entrance on your left).
- Use either of the two left-hand lanes for Daily Park.
- Scan your pre-paid booking confirmation from your phone or printed ticket to get into the garage. (Do not take a ticket from the vending machine.)
- You can park in any available space.
After your trip, you will need to scan your booking confirmation barcode at the gate in order to exit.
Where to catch the UP Express
Pearson UP Express Station is in Terminal 1 next to the Terminal Link Train. Proceed to Level 5 West Lobby from the parking garage and follow signs that read "Train to City." (Map)
To board the train, show your booking confirmation (printed or on a mobile device), plus valid photo ID to the guest service representative. Photo ID must match the name printed on the ticket. Keep your booking confirmation and photo ID for your return trip and to exit the parking garage.
On weekdays, you can take a UP Express train from Pearson to Union starting at 5:00 pm. On weekends and holidays, you can catch a train at any time.
Your train fare expires within 7 hours of your trip start time. If you stay longer, you will have to buy a new train fare for your return to Pearson Station. Note that the last train departs Union Station at 1:00 am daily.
Terms and conditions
Family means 2 adults and up to 3 children 19 years of age or less travelling together. Bookings must be made online at . Parking is for 1 vehicle at the Pearson Airport Terminal 1 Daily Park Garage for up to 24 hours. Return passage on UP Express Monday to Friday is for departures leaving after 5:00 PM and returning up to 7 hours after departure.
Return passage on UP Express on Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays is for departures leaving any time and returning up to 7 hours after departure. UP Express tickets issued by Greater Toronto Airports Authority are non-transferable and non-exchangeable, and guests must present their ticket along with photo identification to UP Express staff upon request. Seating cannot be guaranteed. Terms and conditions apply: and . Your train ticket is sold on behalf Metrolinx. For any issues regarding the UP Express, please contract Metrolinx directly.