Travelling pets are welcome at Pearson Airport. For their safety and comfort, they must be kept inside their carriers at all times. Be sure to let your airline know when you book your flight if you plan to travel with your pet. They will be able to tell you what size of carrier you will need, as well as any required travel documents.
Pet Relief Area
Pet Relief Areas are available in Terminals 1 and 3, pre and post-security, so no matter where you’re travelling, you can find a comfortable space for your pet to relieve themselves.
Braille signage marking the Pet Relief Area is available at the entry point of the facility. Aira service is also available to persons with service dogs for additional wayfinding support.
- Domestic: In secure side Level 2 near exit door to public side
- Transborder: By gate F83
- International: Located on the Arrival Transfer level near International gates
- Departures Public side: Level 3 door at Aisle 15 outside
- Ground Level Public side: Ground level outside near post S
- Primary Inspection Lines Canada Custom Hall
- Domestic/Int’l Departures: By gate B26
- Transborder: By gate A9
- International Arrivals: Arrival Transfer level above gate C36
- Pier A: Lobby on Level 1
- Ground Level Public Side: Outside of Door A
If you’re transporting an animal via cargo or receiving an animal from a foreign country, contact your airline and/or freight forwarder. If you are using a pre-arranged service to ship your animal, your service provider can drop them off at theor